Effective as of 12/12/18.
REGNA CORPORATE PTE. LTD (“Regna”), makes every effort to ensure you are completely satisfied with your order. We work hard to deliver a superior customer experience and we take pride in the world-class quality of our products. We want you to love your REGNA products, but if for some reason that’s not possible, please reach out to our friendly and professional Customer Service Department and we will do everything in our power to make it right.
You can reach us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the REGNA website or download Powered by Regna Application, you are agreeing to and accepting our Returns and Exchange Policy. We encourage all customers to read the information posted on this page.
Don’t return an item without a “return authorization”.
COLLECTION BRANDED GOODS:
- Collection Branded Goods (size chart base S-XXL - stocked inventory) may be returned in new condition within 30 days, by requesting a “return authorization”, and following our return packaging policy (see below). If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, our Customer Service Department will assist you with the proper return approval & shipping instructions. Items will be subject to a factory restocking charge of 25%.
- All collection branded items are shipped with a “return to sender” sticker with clear instructions for returning the item. It is important that you keep all original tags, stickers, and packaging and include them with the return. Once we have received the product, we will issue you a refund or fix the problem and send you a fixed product.
- Restocking fees are charged to cover our administration fees of the return. Those fees include (1) issuing the return authorization, (2) receiving of the returned goods, (3) manual inventory update in our system, and (4) restocking our warehouse. Credit will be given for the price of the item only, minus the restocking fee if applicable. Credit will not be given for shipping charges.
- “Return authorizations” will not be issued for improperly or insecurely packaged items. Credit will be issued when we receive the returned item in good condition.
- Items (including custom-made items) that do not meet order specs are eligible for replacement. In the event that items are non-conforming, you can contact us using the form at the bottom of this page, or email us at email@example.com. We will work with you to make it right.
- Order shortages, damages or discrepancies (eg, you received the wrong item) must be claimed within 2 business days from receipt of your order.
DAMAGE IN SHIPPING:
- Please check your order immediately upon receipt and notify us if any item is damaged. Please report damage within 2 business days to our Customer Service Department firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every item is carefully inspected prior to shipment. If your shipment arrives with visible damage to the exterior of the box it is important to take pictures before unpacking. Items damaged by the shipping carrier will be reshipped as quickly as possible. Please note that custom items may require full-length lead times when being reproduced.
- We will need photos of the damaged item; we will also need photos of the box the damaged item was shipped in. Please email us images no larger than 300kb each. We must have the images in order for us to notify the shipping company and file the necessary damage claims.
- CUSTOM-MADE items, and special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE and once the order is placed, CANNOT BE CANCELLED as they are made to order. Personalized or logo/company promotional items are considered to be special orders and cannot be returned for any reason.
- Custom-made items may be returned for adjustment. We take great pride in making the absolute best high-performance apparel. We use cutting-edge scanning technology to ensure the best fit available. Therefore, if your product does not fit properly, we will work with you to get it right. Custom orders should only be sent to us if there is a problem with the size. If we made an error on the logos we will send you a new item, done correctly.
- If delivery of an order is refused by the customer, shipping charges are nonrefundable, and all restocking fees will apply.
- If a customer refuses a package, the customer will be responsible for any charges we incur to have the packages returned to us. If a customer refuses a personalized non-refundable item, the customer cannot receive credits by simply refusing to accept delivery, and the customer will incur any charges for return fees which we incur because the package was refused.
- A refused package, returned to Regna, shall remain in Regna’s possession until the customer remits payment for us to resend the item(s). If payment is not received within 30 days of the first failed delivery, then the item is forfeited.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
ITEMS WITH FREE SHIPPING:
- Return of items that included “Free Shipping” will be credited for the item ONLY minus the original shipping charges we incurred to ship the items to you; restocking fees will apply. “Free Shipping” will no longer apply once an item has been returned to Regna. You will be responsible for shipping charges to return the item; you will also be responsible for shipping charges to send your replacement item.
- In order to process a return, follow these procedures:
- Notify Regna of the concern with your products at email@example.com.
- A Regna representative will assist you to process your claim. If the products qualify to be returned or exchanged, Regna will direct you to return the products to one of our offices in either Singapore, Vietnam, or USA. We will provide you with an address to return your item(s). Do not return products without a “return authorization”.
- The return will not be accepted without original tags and actual packaging.
- An entire replacement, replacement component, or repaired product will be sent to you after the products returned are received and verified by Regna.
- Sorry, freight charges both ways will be your responsibility.
CUSTOMS AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- We offer our products globally. It is your responsibility to understand your country’s customs and importation procedures.
- Regna is not responsible for items held by Customs in your country, and we will not pay duties or related fees you incur.
- If the rules in your country require a license to import goods, it is your responsibility to have one. You must have the right to receive and import goods.
- The final cost of your order, including delivery costs, assumes that you have the necessary permissions by law to receive the goods in your country. If you do not have the necessary permission to import, any additional costs incurred to complete delivery or to return the order to Regna, are your responsibility.